Tuesday, March 10, 2009

On with the tests...

I finally started my cycle, so we are now able to do the remaining tests. I gave about 10 tubes of blood last Thursday. They tested it for hormone levels and, as mandated by the FDA, for HIV and Hep B & C. We go on 3/11 to do two more tests. One is a practice embryo transfer so when we go for the actual procedure they will know exactly where the best place to put our embryos is. The other is a test where they inject dye in to me to assess my uterus and to see if my tubes are blocked. Our appointment is at 9:00 am. These should be the last of the tests, we should know soon if we qualify for the Shared Risk program. I will share the results as I get them. If all goes well we go for baseline testing at 3pm on 3/16 and we start treatment on 3/21!

Thank you all for your continued prayers and support.

No comments:

Post a Comment