Friday, May 8, 2009

And then there was one...

I had some very minor spotting a few evenings, I wasn't worried about it at all, but I called our nurse on Tuesday just to hear her say it was nothing, but instead she asked me to come in. So I had an ultrasound Wednesday afternoon and we learned we lost one of the twins. The other one is just fine. Our Dr was very pleased with its development, in fact he assured us that we have a 90-95% chance that everything will be fine (nothing is ever guaranteed).

Because our new OB won't see us until the 27th our current Dr offered to let us to come back once more, mostly for peace of mind and we took him up on it. We have another ultrasound on the 18th.

2 comments:

  1. Just wanted to let you know I'm praying for you. Sending lots of love...Gwen

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry for your loss. So thrilled that your other baby is okay :)

    ReplyDelete